Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Start of a Fairytale!

Hello and welcome!

To the Once Upon A Market Blog....
It has been a very exciting week for me as all the new plans were set into motion and I really can't wait to get busy organising for a truly magical market! 

This week was rather hush hush as plans were put into motion with my lovely friend and original co-ordinator Annie. Those that know me know that it is very hard for me to keep a secret that involves so much excitement so I spent most of my week jumping up and down with anxiety. But now everything is out and it is time to get everything in motion :D 

Before I get too involved in this Blog I would like to say a few words about my lovely new friend Annie. This market wouldn't be going anywhere if it wasn't for Annie's devotion and dedication! she brought this market to life and I will always be grateful to her for not only giving me this wonderful opportunity to work with you all but also for spending hours and hours everyday just to help me get where I need to be. Annie is an amazing woman and I am truly looking forward to working with her throughout the year on our two markets.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart Miss Annie! 
 


I have started this Blog in the hope of it turning into an online newsletter for everyone involved in the market from stall-holders, to customers and just the general public.......I think it is a great way to share all the important news and also to:

~ share each others success stories
~ share hints and tips
~ promote small businesses
~ have give-aways and promotions 
and much much more..........

If there is anyone who would like to share a story or include something feel free to email me at:
polkadot_lollipops@yahoo.com.au 
for more information! 

I am looking forward to working with you all and producing the best market I possibly can. A market that is full of fun, laughter and good food :D 

But for this to be the best market it requires a TEAM effort! and I know that this team will be one that sticks together like a family and provides a wonderful community event that will always be remembered! 

Bring on 2012 

Liane xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment