Friday 24 August 2012

August Newsletter

It has been a SUPER CRAZY month here at Once Upon A Market headquarters! I must say I have never been so busy in my entire life and I am absolutely loving having you all follow me on this wild and incredibly fun journey :D 

The biggest news of all was our BIG change. After thinking long and hard it was deicded by myself that Once Upon A Market would benefit greatly if it was just based in the south for now! So we have cancelled all future Littlehampton dates and now have brand new Reynella dates. Which you can see on the flyer below:


This new change is proving to be very popular and I am so grateful for everybody who has supported our super cool new market :D This year has been so much fun and although I will miss Littlehampton I know that basing Once Upon A Market at Reynella will help our market grow immensly over the years to come! Once Upon A Market Reynella will see many more changes as I embark on a new journey with lots of fantastic ideas........and you all get to come along for the ride! :D

Due to our market changing we now have a new logo, It is incorporating my favourite pastel colours. I hope you like it. You will mostly be seeing our purple theme around the south as you find our flyers and banners going up!! I will be working extra hard on advertising to spread the word of our fantastic market. 

I have had lots and lots of applications for our Reynella markets and I am so excited to be able to showcase so many wonderful businesses with the southern community. I know they will absolutely love everybody and their clever items.



The Reynella markets will be held on the first Sunday of every month until December.

Starting in December the markets will be held on the first Saturday of every month. By holding the market every month I am hoping that we will be able to not only share stalls around more often and offer variety to our customers but also we will be able to create a community feel about our market days and become a regular outing for our customers.

There is only 9 sleeps until the next Once Upon A Market and we hope to see an even bigger turnout than the first one as the word spreads.

We hope that you can come and join us for a fun filled day! We know that it is being held on Fathers Day 2nd September but we hope that you will bring dad along for a day our or even come down to grab dad that final fathers day gift! I am sure he would love some of the yummy treats our stalls will have available on the day!

Grab a hot chocolate or coffee from our canteen and bring your friends and family along for a lovely day out!  Just look out for the purple balloons and the Once Upon A Market signs:

You will find us on 2nd September 2012 at the Reynella Neighbourhood Centre 164 - 170 Old South Road, Old Reynella from 10am - 2pm.

 See you there xxx 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment